In Gold We Trust report 2022 — Out NOW!
We are proud to present the 16th edition of our annual In Gold We Trust report, titled “Stagflation 2.0”.
This is our most in depth and widely researched report ever, covering 400 pages of analysis, made available to you for free, thanks to our Premium Partners.
High inflation and low GDP growth rates are here to stay. Stagflation is the blind spot for most most balanced portfolios. What does this mean for investors, consumers and central banks? Should you adjust your portfolio construction? What role does gold play in this environment? In this year’s report we answer all these questions.
As always, we cover a large spectrum of topics, such as:
- Deep dive into “Stagflation 2.0”
- We compare the stagflation witnessed in the 1970’s to what we are seeing today.
- We introduce you to our proprietary definition of stagflation.
- From the “Everything Bubble” to the “Everything Crash”?
- De-dollarization: The seizure of Russia’s currency reserves has set off warning lights all over the world. We are witnessing an erosion of trust between sovereigns.
- The status quo of gold: price developments in the last 12 months, the most important influencing factors, and trends in the gold market.
- The looming commodity crisis and the role that ESG measures play in stifling supply.
- We look at silver and explain why we remain long-term bullish.
- A deep dive into the mining sector and why we think mining stocks are grossly undervalued.
In other chapters of the report, you will find:
- Interviews with Luke Gromen and Alasdair Macleod
- We look at the political, social and economic developments in China.
- Historical view on how the Roman empire lost its reserve currency.
- Why fiat currencies seemingly work by our dear friend Heinz Blasnik, who recently passed away.
- As always, we do some rigorous technical analysis.
The report can be downloaded via the following links: